08/05/2010
Looking Back on a Great Internship with the Milwaukee Brewers
As I look back on the highly interesting, exciting and knowledge thirsty experience I have had with the brewers I can only fill this page with positives. As you can see from my past blogs my knowledge on the game of baseball has certainly grown!! along with my experience on how the 'behind scenes' work at a professional organisation. Before I started this internship, I had been to very few baseball games, I had never swung a bat, I had never mailed tickets or inserted ticket information... the list could be endless. Now I have done all of that!! My time here has not only expanded my knowledge of how tickets services works in an organisation such as this but it has broadened my ideas and interest of what my next step could be out of college. I feel now I have been excepted into the Brewer community, there is no reason I can not go and experience other fields such as this in the USA field of Sports.
Every employee, manager and intern has been a great peer and master in my journey here and I could only thank them for their time and their knowledge they have past on to me.
With out a doubt my job here could of been so much harder if it wasn't for the other interns and managers around me. The atmosphere that has been endured whilst I have been here has also been great and will not be forgotten.
Thank you for this experience to all at Brewers!
and Thank you for taking this time to read on my experience at this great club ion a great city.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment